It was possible to create the museum of Automotoantiquity («Automotostarina») in Vladivostok thanks to creative union of club amateur’s groups of automotoantiquity (director – Shylzhitsky N.A.), of "Gamma limited" company (director – Vladimirov V.A.), of Primorsky state museum named after Arseniev V.K. (director – Aleksuk G.A.). The teamwork,
The museum is located in reconstructed building of Stalinist construction of 1939. The first part of museum consists of six halls, which total area is 1000 square meter (sq.m). The second part is planned to be at the rate of 800 sq.m., where will be located the collection of trucks and motorcycles. There is also the exposition of the
The visitors of museum on the concrete exhibit items study the history of development of automobile business in Russia, get to know the equipment of the Great Patriotic War, get the knowledge about history of our state. The students of higher education establishments and specialized secondary educational institutions pass the manufacturing and graduate practice on the basis of our museum. Our museum became the visiting card of Vladivostok and the object of tourist’s infrastructure.